Search This Blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, February 21, 2016

Play Pretend: Kapal Terbang Polystyrene

Assalamualaikum

Cuba teka ni apa?

Ini adalah 'kapal terbang'. I think it is interesting that they treat this as kapal terbang; with passengers on board. Ahaha. I'm not sure where does the polystyrene comes from. My suspicion, it comes from our TV box - long long time ago. 

I even keep the TV box? yes i do. Hoarder kindof ;)

Anyhow, they played kapalterbang peacefully (by this i meant no bickering/gaduh/etc) for quite some time. Yeah congratulations kiddos! 

You see, there are so many things to do other than watching television. Actually, i'm just lucky TV is not my passion. So its not that hard to ignore it - and impose on my kids as well

Sekian

February 2016

No comments: